Monday, November 7, 2011

Tissue Paper

Absence of someone is felt a lot than their presence! Well suitable quote for tissue papersJ. When I saw tissue paper first time in my childhood, it was a miracle for me. It was able to absorb all the ink of my ink pen in a fraction of second! A soft paper and a technical word tissue (for me which meant something fleshy as I learned in biology!) made me hero when I demonstrated it across my entire friend circle!

Self image with TP :)
In my engineering days, a hotel is said to be good/big, if tissue papers are supplied.
After joining IT industry, it took me a lot of time to recognize that we are using the same TP! But usage and value of same tissue paper are too different. As a fresher to industry, I was shocked to see that most of bags/pockets of our colleagues are filled by tissue papers.  Many companies stopped supplying them considering the “Go Green” concept or what we understood as cost cutting. It’s difficult to imagine life without TP!
But due to “Go Go(Green)” concept, many are get used to not using them anymore! at least in office.
I retained the tissue paper I got in my first flight journey towards abroad for many days as I didn’t know when I will be in trouble!
These use-n-through handy hygiene papers have many applications in our life. Talking about better usage only to keep my blog clean J
Some applications I felt are 
  • Best gift item for someone whose habit is weeping and worrying. Definitely they will appreciate your gift by using them.
  • Very helpful tool to steal something from canteen or hotel! (Sugar, spoon or whatever you like).
  • User friendly; easy to carry and easy to through anywhere.
  • Hi-5 Status!
It’s the same tissue paper, I am using/seeing from past 10 years but my views are changing time to time.
Comments are welcome!  And may be your views could change my view towards these white faces which struggle to keep us plain (not white!).
-prati

No comments:

Post a Comment