Saturday, February 27, 2010

bal bal bachgaya

I am proud to say that I speak Hindi, which is our national language and I am more proud to say that Hindi is popular far away from India also; In South Africa, pickle is known as "Achar"! Words like chutney are found in oxford dictionaries. And words like Bangalored (this is not Hindi word but impact by a Hindu nation) have too much impact on this world!

But sometimes I get confused about Hindi! I don’t know how to use words! One of such word is “kal”! Does it mean yesterday or tomorrow? I remember a statement given by my previous manager about requirement implementation for new product “This client from India, always wants requirements yesterday!” I suspect it was misunderstanding of word “Kal”!

Another phrase “baal baal bach gaye”! I didn’t understand how it could be possible to save someone with two hairs!
I don’t think there is any actress in Bollywood who didn’t promote a shampoo or a soap which reduces hair-fall, hair damage,  gives strength to hair or nutrition to hair! (Certain record says, in India 48% new born babies had nutrition deficiency in 2005-06! ).Honestly till the time you don’t know the importance of this hair, you will never get to know what it is!

My Dad, whom I miss very much, used to make fun when he finds a hair in meals. And it was very common to see such incidents! Dad always said that mom’s food is tasty because of these hairs. And till today mom’s dishes are yummy and tasty. Yesterday I found a hair in Cadbury chocolate! Now I know the secret of Cadbury :)
I did saw a Kannada movie where actress caught actor being with another girl with a criminal clue! A long hair attached with his shirt, hmmm nope I think attached to baniyaan! That one hair changed whole movie, a great twist.
It happens to be a beautiful evening and I was with my girlfriend holding hands! I spent couple of hours with her in and around Forum and back to home with a melodious song achcha to hum chalte hai! After reaching home, on doorsteps, I was messaging her that I miss her hairs too much
“jaanu, tumhari Zulphe
jo mujhe har shampoo ki khushbu de
aur usse jude heroine ki yaad! ”

“What is this?” my cousin brother pointing to shirt even before I could remove my shoes.
My cousin brother is known for perfect dressing sense and being smart (off course not like me). He spends at least an hour a day in front of mirror and my mom always complain about this in two ways that I don’t see mirror at all and he is wasting lot of time with mirror! As usual I am confused to reply back to her.

Luckily my mom didn’t notice about his question as she is busy in cutting vegetables and sis busy on phone call. I gave a pale expression! Handed over a diary milk which was gifted by my girl friend (no doubt, purchased in my money!) and said to myself “aaj to main baal baal bach gaya!”

Few things can be felt! Unseen, unsaid, unbiased! Can be felt just for a moment! A moment equivalent to thickness of a bal!

Jai Hind!
Aaj, Kal aur AajKal,
AKA PC

3 comments:

  1. Nice one PC....but baal se thoda hoshiyaar rehnaa.... kya pata.. jindagi mein kya twist aa jaaye..!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Par bachke rehna PC... Kuch logon ko baal ki khaal nikalna achchi tarah se aata hai....!!!

    Wat an illustration of the phrase... !! Who said ur hindi isn't good???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agli baar jab girl friend se milkar wapas ghar jayenge to ek baat ki dhyan zaroor rakhna ki aapki shirt ko dekh ke koi aur baal ki khaal na nikale ;) unexpected, unknown concept illustarted.. aur isse pata chalta hai ki aap baal ki khaal nikaalna achhe se jaante hai.. :)

    As usual mind blowing post for the one who has mind.. :)

    ReplyDelete